Our Video Production Process
Working with Flying Moose Pictures means engaging in our creative development process. We will first ask questions and do research until we understand your story and your audience. After that, we can create a script, production plan, schedule, and budget estimate.
This development process is designed to explore the best, most visually engaging way to tell your story. There are an infinite number of possibilities that we explore to determine your needs. Once we have defined all the aspects of your unique story, we will be able to determine production costs and provide a quote.
Story, Story, Story
We have a broad palette of story development techniques. We’ll begin by asking:
- What is the purpose of the video?
- What is the message?
- What will the audience remember?
- What is the call to action?
Who is Watching?
Understanding your target audience is essential.
- Internal or external to company or organization?
- What is the demographic?
- What is their prior knowledge of the subject matter?
- Why would they watch the video?
Context tells us what we don’t need to communicate and allows a video to be more concise and more effective.
- Will it be on a website surrounded by supporting material or,
- Will it stand alone on a platform like YouTube?
- Will it be used as part of a live presentation?
Tone and Visual Style
Creative development gives us a compass to navigate through the infinite possibilities of dramatic tone and visual design, selecting the best format for your message. Give us a call. We are happy to collaborate with you and your organization to find a solution that meets your needs.
Flying Moose Pictures
San Francisco, CA